samedi 30 août 2014

My greatest achievement, what I have accomplished, my trophy, is this little box...it contains the greatest and strongest thing I have ever possessed and given and received, love, this little box filled with paper and trinkets is more valuable than any achievement I have earned more valuable than the most expensive thing I own, this little box is the only thing that is closest to my heart. Reading everything every night keeps me sane keeps me from loosing it, during my most stressful days to my worst days I read every letter every note, love truly is the most powerful and effective weapon a human can possess. #love #notes #littlebox #mylittlebox #shesmine #herpillow une nouvelle image pour MyLittleBox



Nouvelle image de la box MyLittleBox http://ift.tt/1tl44eO le August 31, 2014 at 07:28AM Découvrez les avis et tests :

My Little Box tests et avis sur la box beauté et art de vivre



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire